For SMEs with big ambitions to innovate and grow, the Network offers two types of tailored support packages, to steer them onto the fast track to success.
- Key Account Management (KAM) for beneficiaries of the ‘SME Instrument’ Programme under Horizon 2020
Funded under Horizon 2020, the SME Instrument provides targeted support and funding for highly innovative SMEs with a clear commercial ambition and a potential for high growth and internationalisation. For those successful companies which are selected to participate in the SME Instrument, the Network’s business and innovation experts are on hand to provide Key Account Management (KAM) Services.
Their goal is to ensure that these SMEs receive the best possible support to enhance their chances of success and sustainable growth. Services offered by the Network include:
- performing a needs analysis for the SME in the area of innovation management
- finding the right coaches to help the company, and
- acting as intermediaries for the provision of coaching services, thus assisting the SME to reach important milestones and linking the company to innovation support services.
- Enhancing Innovation Management Capacities of SMEs
For companies outside the SME Instrument, the Network’s innovation experts are also able to provide support services. These are particularly targeted at innovative and ambitious local companies that demonstrate a high potential to generate growth and jobs but need additional business and management advice and expertise to turn a good idea into a successful business.
The services offered by the Network include:
- an assessment of the innovation management capacities of the SME, with the use of reliable tools widely used at the European level (IMP3rove tool)
- a needs analysis for the SME for enhancing innovation
- drawing up a tailor-made Action Plan for the SME with recommendations, actions and milestones towards success and guidance during implementation.