Messina Wine Fest Incoming and B2B – 2 days of top Sicilian wine and gourmet experiences!
We would like to inform you that Sicindustria, partner of Enterprise Europe Network, collaborates with MeWi in the organization of a mission dedicated to Sicilian wine producers and international buyers, during the first edition of Messina Wine Fest (MWF).
The event is co-organized by other Enterprise Europe Network partners, and supported by the Metropolitan Area of Messina, the Regional Department of Tourism, and other external stakeholders.
- Date: 14 – 17 June 2023
- Location: Marina del Nettuno, Viale della Liberta, batteria Massoto, Messina Sicily
- Registration Deadline: 9 June 2023
- On Site Mission
- Registration HERE
This incoming mission consists of two parts:
- 15th of June 2023 – B2B matchmaking event at Marina del Nettuno
- 16th of June 2023 – Company visits/lunch with the producer
The participation in the B2B event is free of charge.
On the 16th of June, buyers will be able to visit some of the wineries.
Sicilian companies will exhibit their products during the Messina Wine Fest (14th to 17th of June)
Why participate in the mission as an international buyer?
10 buyers can benefit of a fully covered participation, which includes the following costs:
- Dedicated, pre-arranged B2Bmeetingswith Sicilian wineries, todiscover new potential partners.
- Many high-quality wine producers from Sicily are expected to attend and exhibit at MWF.
- Visits to wineries from the 3 main DOC areas of Messina province and lunch with the producers
Check the buyer’s program and conditions here!
Check the Agenda and Deadlines here.